According to current regulations, a delayed arrival, cancellation or interruption of your stay will result in penalties being imposed on you. To avoid such costs, we suggest you to contact your trusted travel insurance company or other companies specialising in travel, we recommend the following: Assiglobal. We strongly recommend all our guests to take out travel insurance, which costs 4.8% of the stay.
- The reservation is considered confirmed upon payment of a deposit amounting to 30% of the stay.
- The deposit is refunded in case of cancellation before 14 days prior to arrival. From 14 days to no show we ask for a payment of 80% of the board (also in case of illness or other objective impediments). In any case of cancellation we will still retain € 70.00 for office expenses.
- The room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and we ask to leave it by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Any food allergies or intolerances must be communicated at the time of booking and accompanied by a specialist certificate.
- Meals booked but not taken will still be charged, as will any unused services or nights.
- We welcome small dog (under 10 kg) only upon prior notification at a cost of € 50 per day. The pet fee includes extra cleaning of the room and does not include any extra laundry changes or damages.
- At the time of booking, we can guarantee the type of room you choose but not the room number, floor, exact size and location.
- Half board includes accommodation, breakfast, small snack and dinner. Drinks and additional services are excluded, as is tourist tax.
- Payment for the stay and extras takes place at the end of the stay and can be made in cash within the legal limits, by cheque or credit/debit card. Accepted credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro.