A discount of up to 85% applies to children in the room with two adults, depending on the age of child and type of room or suite.
Age 18+: 3rd-4th bed in the room 10% discount.
- To reserve a room you can contact us by e-mail or by phone. Your name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be requested and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- In the confirmation e-mail all the booking data are summarized that are accepted and confirmed upon payment of the deposit; telephone confirmations are not accepted as the booking data cannot be documented. Requests following the booking are considered valid if received by mail or chat and accepted with feedback from us.
- The reservation is considered confirmed definitively only upon payment of a deposit in proportion to the stay (equal to 30% of the total total).
- According to the regulations in force, a delayed arrival, the cancellation or the interruption of the stay, will result in some penalties to you. To avoid this unpleasant inconvenience, we suggest that you take out insurance in the event of trip cancellation. You can contact your trusted company or other specialized travel companies, we recommend the following: www.assiglobal.org/storno
- In the event of cancellation of the reservation up to 35 days from the arrival we fully refund the deposit; from 34 days up to 21 days from the arrival no refund; from 20 to 11 days from the arrival in case of cancellation a penalty is applied equal to 60% of the total amount of the stay; from 10 days to no show the penalty will be 80% of the total amount. In any case, € 70.00 will be retained for booking administration costs.
- The deposit is not returned under any circumstances if the booking was made with a promotion, a package or a special discount.
- The payment of the stay and the extras takes place at the end of the stay and can be made by cash, checks or by credit card / debit card. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro.
- In case of early departure or late arrival, the management reserves the right to charge 1 or more days depending on the stay not used.
- Prices and discounts are indicative, in certain periods may be subject to reductions or increases. For this reason, the e-mail confirming the booking that we send and showing the price of the stay as per the proposed estimate is definitive.
- Agreements and discounts with institutions, associations, companies or similar must be communicated at the time of booking and do not apply with promotions, stays of less than 5 nights and in high season.
- Your room is available after 2.30 pm on the day of arrival and check-out time is 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- When booking, we cannot confirm the room number, floor, exact square footage or location.
- Half board includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Drinks and additional services are not included. It is possible to have lunch at the hotel restaurant and, in this case, the meal is charged.
- On Sundays, there is no restaurant service for lunch.
- Lunch or dinner booked but not used is still charged.
- All services not listed under "included in the price" are to be considered as extras.
- For anything not specified above, please refer to "Hotel Practices" issued by the Trento Chamber of Commerce.
- Prices do not include the city tax of € 2 for guests starting at 14 years of age
- Prices for half board per person, drinks not included, for a minimum stay of 5 nights
- Full board with menu
- For stays of less than 5 nights we will send you a quote upon request
- In the rooms Stella, Cielo, Junior Suite, Family Orsa Maggiore, Family Luce and Suite a minimum price is applied per room
- Meals and services included but not used are not reimbursed
- Prices are indicative, only estimates prepared by our staff are binding
Note: Prices and discounts may vary.
The rooms proposed in the estimates are never considered optioned or confirmed until the deposit has been paid.